Sunday 2 September 2012

Parkaaaaaaaaaar...

So I haven't updated this in about 6 weeks. I've also played so little poker over the last 2 months or so. I'm going to give it my best shot to recollect what's happened over the last while. Won't be as easy as usual as I've lost my camera, usually just use the pictures to join the dots. However....

Not sure if I previously mentioned it, however Parker (tonkaaaa) had planned a trip to Ireland ever since we first met him in Berlin. He decided to book it so could come here for a while before he went to Barcelona to play the EPT. I'm not sure if he was prepared for what was about to happen over the next few weeks...

He arrived on Tuesday evening. So we of course did what we do with all our guests and brought him straight to blue. After Kev polished off his first burger, he announced he'd be able to finish Parkers as well. As he just wasn't up to eaten, with a mix of been jetlagged and tired after getting off the flight. We ended up agreeing to pay Kev €50 if he could finish it in other 10 minutes. It wouldn't have been that funny, however he'd already had two pints and had a football match in just over 2 hours.

Kev eating the Burger... 


He made it with literally one second to spare on the watch. He 100% not have got paid a penny if were to have missed it. It was definitely +LifeEv to pay the €50 to watch Kev in such pain for the following half an hour.

We decided to invite a few people over that night to start things as we meant to continue. I'm not going to lie, from this point on. We drank about 10/11 nights out of the following two weeks, as one of the girls had a free house. So between hanging out there and our house. There wasn't many sober moments. So all the nights have sort of just blurred into one? There was also an agreement that some of the things that happened over them two weeks should never be repeated. Our wolfpack was nearly ruined due to sexual relations within the group. GIRLS ARE MAD!!!

I'm going to post some pics and just leave this period of time to the imagination. One of the funniest moments however of the two weeks. Was definitely me having to take a drag of a joint for the first time ever. There's a video, and if I can find it I will definitely post it. For those who don't know me well. I've never even as much as taken a pull of a cigarette. I didn't know how to inhale it. And ended up just collapsing, rolling around the place coughing. There was also the incident where I lost my mind, ended up walking around a small country town dressed in an Tri-colored morph suit stroking trees......... Like I said let's leave that period..

Devil Horns Bro... 


This was like 10am....... We found two warm beers.... Neither of us drink beer... All we could find....

We found a mini table tennis table in Megans...


Sean and myself in our state named ourselves Ping and Pong... Stuck for a while...

Everyone loves Garfield...


I probably loved him the most...


Just winning the Saturday 320 in the middle of a party....


Instantly became all our friends hero. Just watching 8 mile, having few cans and shipping 26k. WAL.

The lazy boy...


Found this in the room we weren't allowed in... 


McKeown found this... 


Needless to say, we spent all our time in the room we were told to stay away from. That was where the table tennis table was etc. At one point all the lads were pretty much in dresses. It was worrying some of the looks Kev Killeen was getting off the lads wearing his little pink dress. Anyway, that's a little insight into what happened over the two weeks.

All I can say is Parker it was a pleasure. Can't wait for the return if we don't go visit Canada first. You may need to get a bigger condo however, as you've made a lot of new friends who want to visit sir. 

No comments:

Post a Comment