Thursday 13 September 2012

Summer is oveeeeeeeeer!!

Kev, myself and McKeown manged to get ourselves invited to a Debs from some of the friends we made over the summer! Yes, the last time we were at one was about 4 years ago. Yes most of the people there were going to be 18. No, we didn't care one bit!.

I have to say it was probably the most enjoyable night of the summer! There was the potential for nigh to be full of drama, due to said sexual relations within the group I previously mentioned. Apart from the odd comment everyone seemed to get on great!!

All of us before we left... 


Kev and I with out dates... 


Photo Booth... 


Both Kev and my dates got thrown out at one point. It was that kind of night. Everyone was just in a state. Lots of fun however. One plus of my date getting thrown out for a while was, on the way in we had agreed we could only get stuck into girls who were actually working at the debs. I got talking to this lovely girl who was a hostess. God knows what I was saying. However, I ended up getting her number and arranging a date for two days later.

After a full day recovering in bed I headed off on my adventure. To cut a long story short, we obviously got our wires crossed somewhere. Went over to her house, but left with my tail between my legs after crashing and burning in ridiculous fashion. I'd never misread a situation quite so badly. The confidence took a bit of a bashing when I was telling the lads about it, however she is cool and potentially has some friends for me and the lads. Networking bro's. 

Now that the debs is out of the way, we're going into lockdown for September. Grinding and getting healthy are on the agenda. I've been lazy in almost every aspect of life lately.

Graph for July&August...


So far in September I've been break even. So overall I've been about break even for approx 1k games. I know it's no biggie or anything. However I was just crushing 3rs at such a steady rate that I didn't think it would happen. Even though I sort of knew it had to. Kev and Marc are trying to convince me to get back into Mtts. And to be honest I might. I'm not sure though. I'm just such a lil bitch when it comes to variance and make-up. Going to decide pretty soon though.

I'll be posting in here again tomorrow because I'm going to do out a fitness program with Kev tonight and hopefully stick religiously to it. So much easier said than done. I might even post a poker/fitness thread in PG&C. That way could get some advice and stuff in regards to the fitness side of things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment