Sunday 15 July 2012

Guess I should talk about poker a little bit...

Finally have this all up to date. And I've finally decided what I'm going to do in regards to poker. I'm just not sure for now I have the right set to play Mtts full time. I just don't like the swings that come with it. And currently I'm not confident enough in my game to play through them. So I've decided for now I'm going to go back to 180s. With at least 80% of my volume coming from 3rs. I know you hear regs complaining about how the games are dead etc, but 3rs are definitely still soft enough to make deeeece money off. Once I clear my MU I'm going to be going on my own however. As there is obviously no reason to stay backed when playing, what I feel will be very low variance games. I started to turn things around lately as well.

June Graph... 


3r Graph...


In both cases it's absolute lol volume! However the 3rs are definitely promising, even if sharkscope wouldn't be entirely accurate on tracking rebuys. I'm going to give it a shot for now and just see how it goes. 

In real life news, I finally ended my personal drought I'd be going through in the ladies department. To be honest I'd just been getting too fucked up over the last month or so to even consider pulling. But I was starting to lose my touch a bit as well and the confidence was a bit shattered. So was nice to get that off the back. Kev was starting to give me some serious abuse over it. Sometimes I wish I'd set this blog up completely anonymous so I could go into more details about the sessions we have etc. Would also be able to post pics of girls etc, but I'm just not sure who reads this blog as there's a link to it from my Skype. And don't want to go upsetting anyone to be honest. 

Writing this on Sunday night, had a winning session........... $69. Guess it's not too bad as wasn't looking great for a lot of the day. Sometimes feels like a good day when pull back to even. Head wasn't in the best shape, after last night we went for a couple of quiet ones again....

Newest Member of the Wolfpack.. Fitzy...


The lot of us in Ollies... 


Ended up having to ask them to leave at around 6/7am. It's the first time we've ended a session since we got the house. But just wanted to be in some sort of fit state for Sunday grind. Maybe gave our neighbors a slight bit of rest as well. We've had a few complaints from the people we rent off in the last week. Odds on us lasting the full year lease not looking great. But what can you do.

"Here for a good time, not for a long time"

No comments:

Post a Comment